Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Just another Tuesday


It's the first time trying the chicken shread mee sua and crispy chicken from 可口味. I still prefer the Shilin chicken and mee sua though. 

Have been trying to study for the whole day while random thoughts keep running through my mind as I listen to this really emo song 四季. I find the lyrics very meaningful and can totally relate to how I'm feeling currently. 

Oh well, I keep telling myself that I will be able to do it, to move on and lead a better life. However, I realized that when I'm alone at home, I tend to think a lot, and it's usually the things that we've been through together. I keep wondering if that's the real reason to all these shit, but how would I know if it isn't? 

Been trying to put on a brave front so that my friends won't feel so sad or worried for me. Even to prove to myself that I can do it. But at certain points, I still can't help but to breakdown. Read through my past entries and realized that we've actually had lots of nice memories, and I once missed you that much. I actually still do. I don't want to go to places that we've been before, but I realized that it's impossible, because throughout the 3.5 years we've been to almost every part of Singapore. I see images of us everywhere.

Let's just hope that time will really heal. 

p.s. I know the whole point of setting up a new blog is to blog about the new life that I'm leading. Please let this be the last time I dwell on the past and move on, because I really have to. 

Love, 
Su Shan

3 comments:

  1. It is the time to say goodbye and never look back. Dont live in the past memories, there are just a reference of your life ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is really time to say goodbye. Let go of the past in hope of a better future.
    Thanks babe! Really glad that y'all are here. :)

    P.s. I can type wise words too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA. yes! remain wise and happy! <3

    ReplyDelete